I'M BACK!!!!! :D

Hi, everyone!  Oh my goodness, it's been over a month.

First of all, I am so sorry for disappearing so suddenly and without warning.  School and some big life events kinda took over for a while, and I sorta fell off with blogging altogether.  Also, I stopped writing as much.  Basically I stopped writing at all for about a month.

College has been insane.  I have four classes right now, with fifteen credits total.  That might not seem like a ton, but it's been a big adjustment for me.  Also, I recently took a psychology test for college credit, so I was studying a lot for that.  All those things on top of those life events I mentioned earlier really took over.

However, I am pleased to announce that my plan is to be BACK now!!  Back to blogging, back to writing.  Because blogging and writing are two of my favorite things to do. :)

Also, I want to get to know you guys more now too!  I know many of you used to leave comments on my older blog posts, and I'm ashamed to say that I haven't looked at many of your blogs yet.  If any of you leave comments from now on, I will try to reply in a timely fashion as well as check out your own blogs if you have one!

This is a pretty short post for this week, since I want to do some writing now and go spend time with my brother who's visiting this weekend.  But I will try to have a post with more content next week for you.

Thank you all for being so amazing. :) Happy reading or writing!

Comments

  1. Dude, it's okay. I have also disappeared from the blogosphere (basically I freaked out over assignments and also got lazy). I'm glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grace!! :) Nice to hear from you. Haha, yes I completely relate. Thank you, I'm so glad to be back! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey, look who didn't die! ;) Glad to have you back, Luke! I totally get the whole college putting blogging on the back burner...*martyr-like sigh* The things we college students suffer. :P Hope you do well in all your classes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebekah, nice hearing from you!! :) Haha yes, college is going okay. Trying to get through midterms week right now! How's college going for you?

      Delete

Post a Comment