The Return of the Blogger

Use the blog, Luke!


Hi.  'Tis me, Luke Hartman, the Phantom of the Blogosphere.  Wait, this is supposed to be Star Wars references.  Let's get back to that.  Or no wait, let's just do all my fandom references.

"Sleep.  Friends.  Real life.  Writing.  Long ago, the four elements of life lived together in harmony.  Then, everything changed when real life attacked.  Only the Blogger, master of all four elements of life, could stop it.  But when the world needed him most, he vanished.  A hundred days passed before my brother and I discovered the new blogger, a college student named Luke.  And although his blogging skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to inspire anyone.  But I believe Luke can save the world."

So yes, this is the Luke you used to know like a year ago when he actually blogged about writing and actually had a teeny tiny following and actually blogged like once a week, not once every important national holiday.

HOWEVER.  I am particularly excited to announce that my RETURN IS HERE.  THE BLOGGER HAS RETURNED.  THE WRITER OF AWESOME WRITINGS, FANBOY OF AWESOME FANDOMS, MUISICIAN OF AWESOME MUSICS.  Yes.  I have returned.  I have crawled back from the swampy abyss that is graduating, relationship problems, and starting college.  I STAND TRIUMPHANT ON THE TOP OF THE SNOW DRIFT.

Okay I'm making no sense.  Sorry.  I promise I haven't gone insane.  That I know of.

I've already written a few other blog posts, so I'm ahead of schedule.  So I really am sorta back this time.  I WILL FORCE MYSELF TO BLOG.  I need to stop yelling.  Sorry.

I've started writing a bit again, I've joined some new fandoms, I've MOVED, I've STARTED A NEW JOB (...yeah the no yelling thing might not happen...sorry...), basically all sorts of new things have happened.  Also, don't you love how writing and fandoms comes before moving and starting a new job?  Does that show you what matters to me more? XD

Anyway, I've just missed talking on here and I just thought it would be nice to maybe come back now.  Thanks for all the patience, y'all! :) Stay tuned!  For real this time.  New blog post is coming very soon.

PS. Tell me about your summer in the comments!  What is everyone busy with?  Are you going on any summer vacations?

Comments

  1. So nice to have you back, Luke! I get how sometimes life gets in the way of blogging but you've got this now man! :P Also, if you need to yell at yourself to blog THAN BY ALL MEANS PLEASE DO. Haha or we could yell at you for you. :D Sometimes I have to yell at myself too so it's okay. And wow sounds like you've already had a crazy summer. Moving in and of itself is just crazy. What new job have you started? My summer has been fine, so far. Hope you have an awesome summer and can't wait to hear more from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ashley!!! :) Yes, life seems to have a way of getting insane doesn't it? XD AND YES, I WILL BLOG, I AM GOING TO BLOG. Gotta tell myself that. Also to reply to comments, I think I got a comment from you a while back that I still have to reply to. Yes, moving has been crazy, I moved in with my Grandparents while I'm at college in their town this year! I'm working in the computer commons on campus. I love my job so far! Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it means so much. :D

      Delete
    2. YOU WILL BLOG. JUST DO IT LUKE. Haha oh don't worry about it! Sometimes replying to comments can take a while and you just have to find the right time to sit down and do it. Wow! That's awesome that you can live with your grandparents while doing college! Hm so you're a geeky guy who likes computers... :P that's pretty cool tho. Also, hope you're having a happy July 4th!

      Delete
  2. Yay!!! So glad you're back!!! :D I had trouble staying on track with my blog posting this spring what with very similar problems. :P Sometimes life just literally invites you to yell. I LIKE USING CAPS LOCK A LOT MYSELF! XD Looking forward to more posts from you. Keep discovering new Fandoms and marching triumphant! Congrats on graduating and the job and may you be ever more successful this year. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susannah!! Hi! Thank you so much for the comment! *needs to go check out your blog because it's been way too long* YES CAPS LOCKS IS THE BEST EVER and thank you so much!! This made my day. :)

      Delete
  3. Um... who are you again? You look like this guy called Luke? I don't think I recognise him... i's been a long time since I've seen him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Luke! So glad that you're back! (Even though I think I followed your blog during the time that you stopped :P) Looking forward to getting to know you! :D

    As for what I'm doing this summer? Well, I'm participating in Camp NaNo for the second time. And this time, I'm actually in a cabin! :D But I'm also going to an actual camp for 8 weeks. Both camps will be a ton of fun though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Karyssa! I've seen you on social media and stuff, you seem really cool! You have a blog too then I take it? I should go check it out. :D

      Ooo Camp NaNo!! And yay for cabins!!! And ooo, an 8 week camp, how exciting! I'd love to hear more about it sometime. :) Thanks so much for commenting!

      Delete
    2. Haha thanks! :D Yeah, I have a blog! It's gottahavecoffee.blogspot.com

      Yeah, I might do a post about camp sometime in August (you know, when it's over ;P)

      Delete
  5. Welcome back dude! Totally get that whole "life happens then you find out you've been frozen in a block of ice for a billion years" thing. So i understand. Can't wait to see what you've got up for sleeve!
    I just got finished with classes myself so right now i just want to chill and do a little drawing with some writing on the side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marrok!! Hi! "Frozen in a block of ice for a billion years", that sounds so accurate. XD Thanks so much!! And yes I've seen some of your drawings on Instagram lately, they're looking amazing! Thanks so much for leaving a comment. :)

      Delete
    2. I know right, you finish up class then come back to the world and your like "when did that happen? where am i? is this the right time period?". Thanks man! Just trying to work out those drawing muscles.

      Delete

Post a Comment